1. Use Skalarki profiler and go to I/O (you will need to reinstall their drivers to do this), then go to lower tab, then go to Axis tab. Write down the values you get for MAX and MIN on the Speed Brake. Then do the same thing for the Flaps.
2. After this is completed reload the De Flight USB Drivers.
3. Go to \ProgramData\De Flight. Look for a file named "AppSettings.ini"
4. Open this up and type in the values you got from step 1. Into the Flaps and Speed brake accordingly.
4. Open the Skalarki Driver app and see if the issue has been fixed.
5. If this did fix your issue then be sure to copy these values down. If you were to uninstall the driver these calibrations will be erased and will need to be re-entered.
If this did not fix your issue submit a ticket to us.