- Fixed RMP Switch LED/Display issues with FBW.
- Fixed VS turning on automatically on Fenix when turning Encoder midflight.
- Fixed Annunciator Test lights on FBW.
- Fixed ACP Lights not corresponding on FBW with Power Switch.
- Removed updater for 1.2.6. If you are using 1.2.6 you will need to update manually.
- Removed support for all 1.0 versions.
- Continued improvements to Fenix Displays not locking up.
- Added ERROR wording if USB device fails to initialize properly. A simple unplug and plug back in should fix it and then hitting "Re-Init".
- Fixed when updating app settings get erased (Going forward, you will still need to redo them on 2.0.9).
- Fixed USB Devices sometimes not initializing properly.
- Fixed Popup window showing wrong devices disconnected.
- Fixed Install/Remove not always working for some users.
- Continued improvements to Fenix Displays not locking up. This has been reprogrammed again.
- Added "New FCU" checkbox in the Panels page which enables the use of the New FCU displays.
- Added USB disconnection error management. Whenever a USB device fails to connect you will be provided a warning to restart the application.
- Fixed some encoders requiring double clicking on Counter-Clockwise direction.
- Fixed Backlights not turning off when entering main menu and you have AC/DC selected as backlights mode.
- Fixed taskbar icon sometimes not opening application when clicking or double clicking.
- Fixed sometimes RMP LEDs all turning on when not supposed to.
- Further improvements on Fenix displays to not cut out during specific power scenarios.
- Adjusted timing on Power Switch of RMP to allow it to correctly turn off and on display on Fenix
- Fixed issue with App locking up when trying to disconnect in Main Menu.
- Fixed issue with external view and pushback causing app to stop functioning.
- Adjusted values on HF1 and HF2 of RMP to be more realistic.
- Fixed Bat 2 sometimes being Blank on OVHD in Fenix.
- Fixed Displays not coming up when first loading in due to Fenix not being ready.
- Fixed crash when loading into Fenix and the Fenix is not ready.
- Additional improvements to try and eliminate all display lock ups on Fenix. Tested with 4 hour flight and no issues were apparent at this time.
- Further optimizations of engine to APU transitions of power on Fenix.
- Fixed RMP displays not displaying on Fenix when switch was off before powering up plane and then turning switch to On.
- Added additional buffering to Proline Glare to allow encoders to work correctly.
- Fixed ATC display going blank when switching from Engines on to APU on Fenix.
- Fixed everything going blank for some users when turning off Battery on Fenix.
- Fixed everything going blank for some users when going to external view.
- Fixed TQ and Lower levers not going to correct location when starting up the plane and syncing the hardware.
- Fixed Speed Brake Arming spoilers when starting up the app.
- Reworked Fenix Display refreshing to eliminate lockups during flight.
- Fixed calibrations not saving.
- No longer needs ProfilerIO to function. The driver is completely Standalone as intended. ProfilerIO should be closed while using driver.
- De Flight now provides separate USB Drivers. You will need to replace them via the installer to use the application.
- We have provided an installer/uninstall for De Flight drivers via the application. Please note, that when using the De Flight drivers, ProfilerIO will no longer function and vice versa. Meaning you have the option to uninstall and install them.
- We have also provided a folder with the USB driver in the application folder so you can manually install them as well.
- Because of this we encourage all users to keep SA driver versions below 2.0 if you wish to not have to uninstall and reinstall every time you want to switch simulators.
- All Plane Add-ons are installed by default. No longer need to install them separately. You will need to uninstall any add-on planes you installed before updating to 2.0.0.
- All Updates are now installed including Plane Add-ons from the main program.
- Now shows the current plane that is running and installed.
- Removed Skalarki as it is no longer needed.
- Added Trim Wheel to Calibration
- Added Ability to disable Motor completely. Grays out if you do not have TQ.
- Added Dead zone adjustment for All Axis (0-10).
- Added Values inside Bars to show the current value.
- Grays out and disables Calibration for hardware not connected.
- Added reverse checkmarks to reverse levers direction.
- Added LED/Display dimming option.
- Added Auto/Manual Dimming option.
- Grays out and disables backlighting for hardware not connected.
- Auto (default) option uses the planes “Int Lights Ann” switch to dim and brighten dimmers. Manual will bypass this and allow full control of the dimming.
- **Please Note, dimming will not work for GLARE/MCDU due to limitations and the dimming is done via a knob in the back**.
- Removed “Installed” indication as now planes are automatically installed.
- Added option to enable and disable Custom plane.
- Enabled activations for all planes instead of coming soon.
- Updated command lists for FBW and Fenix.
NEW PANELS PAGE
- Shows which Skalarki panels are connected and ready.
- Ability to re-initialize Panels that are not communicating for any reason individually.
- Ability to disable (default) and enable WX panel on ECAM and disable CS/FO Lighting brightness panels on MIP.
- More clear text to show what is happening in real time.
- Shows what plane is loaded and running in RED.
- Shows hardware ready status.
- Added Coding to errors as explained in troubleshooting section of the manual.
- Ability to just show Skalarki info and just show sim info.
- Added “v” next to Battery display on OVHD like the real plane.
- Added Fault LEDs to FLTCTL and Wing Ice LED on FBWA32NX.
- Added Trim wheel control to FBWA32NX.
- The top of setup page moves the entire Setup menu in conjunction with the move button.
- Significant improvements to initialization.
- Improvements to allow for restarting plane or closing app during flight and restarting application.
- Improved all LEDs/Displays turning off when app is closed, flight has ended, and/or Sim has closed.
- Significant improvements to encoder speed and precision.
- Application has been re-written from the ground up. Most, if not all bugs have been fixed.
- Fixed issue with lock ups during flight when using Fenix.
- Fixed issue with Motor not correctly going to correct place during flight.
- Fixed issue with Fenix values not correctly being displayed after long flights.
- Fixed encoder speed and laggy responsiveness.
- Fixed encoders sometimes do not go the correct direction.
- Added additional padding to dead zones on Axis so they do not send multiple signals causing application to lock up.
- Reworked Fenix connection to be more reliable.
- The Skalarki ECAM is finicky. We notice during testing that sometimes it doesn’t like to communicate. The way to easily fix this is to “Re-Init” on the panels page and everything is fine.
- During a couple test runs we noticed that the plane file is not loading properly. This is due to the SimConnect connection not getting the proper plane info. To fix this an easy restart of the SA application gets you back on track.
- SEL LED on RMP sometimes does not update when planes power is turned on/off on FBWA32NX. This is since FBW does not support this feature and this driver fakes it.
- Fixed TQ Motor is not activated for some users.
- Fixed Multiple hang ups while flying due to the Motor not working.
- Fixed OVHD EXT Lights panel not seeing correct values.
- Fixed Fenix crashes when using ET on Clock midflight.
- Fixed Fenix crashes when ET passes 1 hour.
- Added further logging on Fenix crashes
- Added additional refreshing of Fenix values to avoid hang ups.
- Added ability to make custom plane files.
- Minor UI Fixes
- Fixed Autobrake panel not working.
- Fixed Crashes and FPS Hits when flying with Fenix or starting the app after you have hit ready to fly with Fenix.
- Fixed throttles not going to max reverse properly.
- Исправлено необновление данных Fenix.
- Начальный релиз